ABOUT ME

Monday, September 10, 2007

I love to travel.  French fries are my nemesis.  I collect cereal.  I have to be organized. Challenges excite me.  I adore my hunky husband and am a mom to two beautiful kiddos.

My career in photography started in 2006 when one of my best friend's wedding photographers fell through last minute and I volunteered to cover for her.  It was love at first click.

An obsession and passion began to grow and for the last 8 years, I've been working as a professional photographer around the world; specializing in portraits and weddings.

I find interesting shots in ordinary places. I capture those small details, the ones that could easily be forgotten.  My relaxed and fun approach to shooting allows me to capture the candid moments, real emotions, and individual personalities of my clients.

My style is fresh, modern, and natural and my mission is to create a timeless work of art for you to treasure forever! 


 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest