Glamour Girls

Monday, March 9, 2009

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an AMAZINGLY FUN SPUNKY SEXY LITTLE SHOOT! We had so much fun! My job was so easy--just push the button. Literally, because these girls were just naturals when it came to posing! Hope you 3 beautiful babes had a fabulous weekend in Johannesburg!

4 comments:

Haylie said...

Camille, you are an artist!

catwoman said...

This was such a blast! And the product is AMAZING! My mates are hot hot HOT!

Unknown said...

AWESOME pictures girl! Those girls are gorgeous and you found some way cool places. Love that graffiti wall. LOVE 'EM!

Bodacious Barlows said...

Honey these are gorgeous shots. You're so creative! I love them and I wish I could go do something fun like that. You do beautiful work!

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest