Master your Photography!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My photography class today went AWESOME. It couldn't have gone better. After months of prep work, I am ecstatic by how well it went and am excited to do it again!


Here are just a few pictures from today:
09

011

010


Lots and lots of work went into this photography book. Teaches you ALL you need to know about photography. I love it!!
00

11

Out at our mini-shoot! 

Thank you to Alex Crabtree Hair Stylist for helping with hair and make-up on the girls! She's amazing!
01

02

022

04

03

05

06

07

001

002

006

005

004

003



I would love to do another one this September. Write me if you have interest!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Camille, are you planning on selling any copies of your book outside of your workshops? I would be interested in one! I've been following you for about a year now and love your photos. I got my first DSLR in November 2010 and you continue to inspire me!

-Tara

Unknown said...

Camille, I had so much fun! Thank you for inviting me to your photography class. I'd love to help out again. You are an amazing photographer! Thank you for a fun day.

-Morgan

Ben and Camille said...

Thanks Tara! I'll have to think about selling my book. Check back and keep in touch! :)

Rachel :) said...

Oh so fun! I'm sure you are a fantastic teacher! I'm so glad it was a success!

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest