Exciting Announcement

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just in time for the Holidays!  I am excited to finally offer my African WILDLIFE pictures for sale to the public! 


My husband and I were fortunate enough to have the chance to live in South Africa for a year in 2009. While there, we went on dozens of safaris and worked as volunteers as Lion caretakers. My camera and I were attached at the hip the entire year and this gallery features the beautiful animals we saw there.

All were taken in the Serengeti in Tanzania and the Kruger National Reserve. 

Check them out!! They would make the perfect Christmas gift!

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

WOW!!!!! They are all so amazing!!!! I'm scared of the majority of those animals. I hope you used a zoom lens!!;) My two favorites are the two zebra's together. It's really cute:) I also love the one of the lion on the rock that has the wind blowing through it's mane. He looks so stylish ha ha:)I'm glad I took a break from studying for finals to look at your pictures!:)

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest