Prom 2012 ~ Weber High School

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

This was so much fun!  Forget the expensive, super formal pictures at the dance itself where you only get one pose and it's always the same.  This is the way to go!  Check them out!

And my brother is a stud:)
IMG_2738

Untitled-1

Untitled-4

IMG_2757

Untitled-2

IMG_2777

Untitled-3

Untitled-5

IMG_2817

Untitled-6

IMG_2844

Untitled-10

Untitled-9

IMG_2794

Untitled-7

IMG_2831

Untitled-8

IMG_2825

IMG_2864

IMG_2865

IMG_2871

IMG_2876

IMG_2887

IMG_2898(2)

4 comments:

Lindsey & Tony said...

Super cute Camille! Such a good idea. I can't believe how expensive pictures at the dance are. I love these!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee said...

This is AWESOME! What a great idea! I really love the shoe pic! I can't believe how fancy these dresses are!

Amanda said...

I love these, they are so much better than what you get at the dance. Way to go Camille!

Jill said...

i know this is has been a long time ago but i was looking through your pictures and was dying over these. love the idea. i have to admit that i was dying over these in a couple of different ways. of course the idea of it all was awesome but even better was the dresses. now i know these are in style but i can't help but think that some of these girls are going to look back at their dresses and wonder what the heck were they thinking. love it!

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest