Out of Office

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well folks, the time has come! With my baby boy coming TOMORROW!!!!! I am no longer taking any new clients for a couple of months.  I plan to spend my maternity leave working on a lot of business aspects of my brand (some little projects that always get put on the back burner during busy times!), but most of all I will use it to spend time with my family and enjoy this little guy when he gets here!

I don't have a specific date of when I plan to resume "normal operations" following my maternity leave, however I anticipate it being sometime end of October/first of November, still a good time for your family photos!

I will still be answering emails/Facebook, but cannot guarantee a 24 hour response time.  If you have an event or wedding later this year, email me! I'm still booking weddings for November and December and later.  My business and pricing will be changing at the start of 2013 so book me now for 2012 prices!

Check back next week to see our little boy!  I will certainly keep you updated with his arrival and some fun pictures:)  We can't wait!!

Thanks to all my loyal clients for your love and support!  See you soon.


No comments:

 
Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Email me Pinterest